Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weekly What Bird Wednesday

If you would like to join me for my W.W.B.W. leave a guess in the comments below or make your own weekly what bird post.

Can you guess this lifer bird I saw today from this picture?
Leave your guess in the comments.
Last weeks was actually a Cooper's Hawk! The white rump patch gives it away. 'dabirdguy' (aka my brother being silly) got it right after asking me like four times. :)

Other What Bird Wednesday posts:
Bird Boy's
JC's
Cat's and the Birds

4 comments:

  1. Eurasian Tree Sparrow?
    Here is my WBW:http://www.birdboy.ca/what-bird-wednesday/last-was-buff/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eurasian Tree Sparrow?? What it looks like to me is a White-crowned or White-throated Sparrow, but those aren't lifers for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hint: Eurasian Tree Sparrow isn't a lifer for me either. I saw in in January. It is what lifer I saw yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Oh... in that case I'll guess Swamp Sparrow.

    ReplyDelete