Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Birding (Part 1 - Chickadee Photoshoot)

Hopefully I will be able to make a lot of posts of the birds I am seeing this spring. This is the first one.
About a week ago we got together with some friends at Birds Hill Park, at Chickadee Trail. Chickadee Trail is true to it's name, it is loaded with friendly chickadees that will feed off your hands. I was able to get a lot of good photos of them.

So prepare for a whole lot of Chickadee pictures! I couldn't bring myself to eliminate to many. Almost all of the photos are unedited besides cropping, and there are quite a few which are not cropped.

There were also quite a few chipmunks. William got these shots.
Eastern Chipmunk

Eastern Chipmunk
 A few of these photos may be William's or another of my brothers.
Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee
 And, we saw Fox Sparrows, new year bird for us.
Fox Sparrow

Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee
 A cute, muddy little dog. :)

Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee
 Chickadee on my hand!
Black-capped Chickadee

Black-capped Chickadee
And that's it for now! Stay tuned though, for more posts on Spring Birding!

No comments:

Post a Comment