Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekly What Bird Wednesday

Make your own Weekly What Bird post and put the link in the comments and I'll put the link in the post.

This weeks I don't know what it is! I haven't been able to identify this bird for sure, I have some ideas though. I believe these two photos have the same species in it. At the end of the week I'll send these photos to Christian Artuso to confirm the identification.
Guess or ID this bird, I don't know what it is.

I believe this is the same species as the bird in the photo above

There were several species in last weeks Weekly What Bird, the most numerous were Canvasbacks. There was also a Blue-winged Teal I believe, and a Redhead! A Redhead is a new bird for my life list! I had always thought they were Canvasbacks, but after looking very closely it looks like a Redhead! That brings my Life List and 2013 Year list up to 135 sp.!


No comments:

Post a Comment