Friday, April 28, 2017

Great Canadian Birdathon 2017

Hello everyone! I will once again be participating in the Great Canadian Birdathon, a fundraiser to raise money for bird conservation and research.

If you would like to support bird conservation you can donate to my page HERE, and click 'give now' to help reach my fundraising goal.
Thank you for your generosity, any donations are very appreciated!


Click on the photo to go to my birdathon page!
This is my third year participating in the Great Canadian Birdathon. to read about my previous birdathon experiences you can go here and here. This year I will be directing the funds I raise to the Delta Marsh Bird Observatory.

Participants of the birdathon will go birding in a 24 hour period in May to see as many species of birds as they can. Last year I saw a total of 127 species of birds.

Thank you once again for your consideration and support for this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment