Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weekly What Bird Wednesday

Hi all! Happy belated Canada Day, and happy birthday to my great brother!

If you would like to join me for my W.W.B.W guess the bird below or make your own what bird post.

I am not exactly sure what this bird is, so any guesses would be much appreciated! I am pretty confident I know what it is, but still not a hundred percent sure, so if you are sure, a comment from you would be very helpful! Thanks!

Leave your guess in the comments
Everyone seemed to get last weeks, Spotted Sandpiper! Maybe it wasn't as hard to find as I thought.


3 comments:

  1. I guess that that is a bird. At least that is what it looks like. Thanks for the happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a female goldfinch to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an 'upside -down bird. :)

    ReplyDelete