Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13 2013

My twin brother wanted to write a post on my blog, so here it is.

When Josiah was in music lessons, I (his twin brother Matthew) took some pictures with our Canon T3i.

Click on any picture for fullscreen
Two American Goldfinches on finch feeder

Black -Capped Chickadee with sunflower seed in it's mouth 

American Goldfinch

Our dog Bandit 
Bandit barking at a squirrel

Black-Capped Chickadee

Black-Capped Chickadee


This injured Goldfinch hit the window. It was in a nasty position after it hit the
window, I thought it was going to die. But my little sister made a "nest"
out of grass for the Goldfinch and put some bird seed beside the bird as you
you can see in the picture. While I was taking pictures of it, it flew away.
I don't think the Chickadee hit the window, as it was in the middle of the yard
and it's chest was cut open
Here is the gravestone that my little sister made for an Ovenbird that she
buried in the spring. Beside it lies the Canada Warbler





Downy Woodpecker

Black-Capped Chickadee and Downy Woodpecker

Black-Capped Chickadee

Black-Capped Chickadee eating corn


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sound like the t3i is great. It sounds like just about as good as our t1i

    Here is how I prove it, Jo/Matt. Here are the facts.

    http://www.ebay.com/gds/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T1i-500D-Vs-Canon-EOS-Rebel-T3i-600D-/10000000177709510/g.html

    ReplyDelete