Thursday, May 12, 2016

Some Spring Photos

The past few days there has been a whole lot of sparrows at our feeders. There haven't been too many warblers around yet, but I got some nice photos of some sparrows at our feeders.

Clay-Coloured Sparrow

Chipping Sparrow

Chipping Sparrow

Clay-Coloured Sparrow

American Robin

American Robin 
American Goldfinch

Chipping Sparrow

Black-capped Chickadee 
Pine Siskin

White-breasted Nuthatch


I was playing around with some settings on the camera and I took a photo of this grass.

Chipping Sparrow


Chipping Sparrow
Hope you enjoyed these photos!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos, I really like how a lot of them at at eye-level. Clay-coloured Sparrows still haven't arrived here yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I was lying down with the camera a short way from the feeder.

      Delete