Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Weekly What Bird Wednesday

Sorry for not posting anything in forever. We went to the Whiteshell for a few days, and I was busy finishing up school. And when I was done school I was busy doing some of my other hobbies. I guess I took a short break from the blog. It's summer anyway, and the birding is always really slow, but I have a tonne of pictures I still need to organize and post, like of the owl fledglings!

The owls are still around, but a LOT bigger than the last pictures I posted. Hopefully I'll be able to process some pictures and post them soon.

And a Happy Canada day to all!

Now for the Weekly What Bird.

If you would like to join me for my W.W.B.W. leave a guess in the comments below or make your own weekly what bird post.

Can you guess this bird? It is in the Whiteshell.




Okay, so last weeks was harder than I thought. Because I can tell from the color and pattern it's a Long-eared Owl, but then again, I see it every day, so I should know. I admit that it was a really horrible picture.

Other What Bird Wednesday posts:
Bird Boy's
JC's
Cat's and the Birds

3 comments: