Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ontario - 2013 - Week Four

This is our last week in Ontario, then we'll head back to Winnipeg. There has been a Red-bellied Woodpecker hanging around the suet here. We don't get these in Winnipeg so it was exiting. 
Chickadee singing
 My brothers went canoeing in Hamilton when I was camping with my friend. They saw swans, the only Bald Eagle family that lives in Hamilton, shorebirds, a Red-tailed Hawk, a Great Egret and a Great-blue Heron.

My brother has been getting some good pictures of birds too.
Chickadee singing

When they were canoeing they found swan feathers almost a foot and half long!
Red-bellied Woodpecker
 I am pretty sure there was some Merlins living at the lake where I was camping.

female Northern Cardinal

Mourning Dove

Red-bellied Woodpecker


I was bored so i doodled on the Red-bellied Woodpecker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment